July 4th is celebrated as the birth of American independence. There are festivities ranging from parades, oratories, concerts, picnics, barbecues, games, military displays, bonfires and of course fireworks. It’s a time for us to gather together with our families and closest friends, to celebrate our independence and freedoms, and to honor those who serve and have served our country. I pray that their efforts are forgotten.
“When our land is illumined with Liberty’s smile,
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!
By the millions unchained who our birthright have gained,
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained!
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
While the land of the free is the home of the brave.”
Star Spangled Banner lyric quote: by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
I do not know about you but our family gatherings can get quite large and throwing in a little bit of organization can go a long way. If you’re planning a 4th of July party, we hope in some way our free 4th of July, Meal Event Planner printables, will help make it a big hit!
Free 4th of July Event Planner Printables:
- 2 Covers
- Planner Notes
- Meal Planner
- Meal Prepping
- Who Is Bringing What
- Event Planner w/Guest and Shopping List
- 2 Different Multi Store Shopping Lists
- Recipe Sheet
- 4×7 Recipe Card
How To Use Our Free 4th of July Event Planner
- The covers are basically the same. The first cover will print to the whole paper, if you can change the setting on your printer set to a boarder-less print. Please note that the first cover is the only page created to fill the whole page,while all other pages have boarders.
- The Planner Notes sheet is multi functional. So, use it for anything you like. Such as, writing down decoration ideas, where recipes are located, games you want to play.
- The Meal Planner Sheet is for you to write down what dishes you and your family would like to have at your 4th of July event. I also found this planner sheet is a good place to start writing down meal requests and to get a preliminary idea of who would like to bring what.
- The Meal Prepping sheet will take away some of the guess-work out of what you have on hand to how much you need to buy. For example, there’s no need to buy mustard if you already have enough sitting in your pantry. I almost always use family events to try out my new recipes and I have come up with some of my best recipes using ingredients that I have on hand and knowing what’s on sale in town.
- The “Who Is Bringing What” sheet is a great organizational tool, if you have several different families coming together. Nobody wants five bowels of the family famous potato salad and one desert. Not that my family could not eat five bowels of potato salad, however one desert would just suck.
- The “Event Planner” sheet has a place for you to write down the number of guests, budget, a place to write down entrées and a shopping list.
- I have two different Shopping lists you can use for shopping at multiple stores. Do not limit your list to food items. Feel free to add decorations, paper items, games, fireworks or anything you need to purchase for your event to make it a memorable one.
- The Recipe Sheet was specifically designed for a recipe binder, but feel free to stick them in your recipe books or where you store your recipes.
- The 4×7 Recipe Card comes two on a sheet and I highly recommend printing them on a stock sheet. You could also use these cards for notes, speeches, or place cards.
*** If you would like to print the recipe cards as gifts for family/guests (with or without a recipe) for your event you may print up to 25 sheets. If you are wanting more or want to give away in packs (with or without a recipe) please contact me. All rules, terms and copyrights reserved.
If you used our 4th of July Event Planner I would enjoy hearing from you. Let us know how it worked out for you and if you have any suggestions for improvement.
By joining our newsletter You will also enjoy:
- Exclusive previews of future printables before they hit my blog
- Be the first to download my free printables before they are available to the public
- Unique limited chances to download printables I have for sale – for free!
- Fun surveys
- Help us decide what designs are chosen for the next designs.
- And much more
I have some Simple Rules and Terms
By downloading the 4th of July Printable Event Planner you are in agreement with these terms.
- Star Spangled Banner lyric quote: by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. “In indignation over the start of the American Civil War, Holmes added a fifth stanza to the song in 1861. Which appeared in songbooks of the era.”