Stay prepared before starting the big cleaning projects with these handy supply checklists. Keep them handy when shopping for your supplies, then when you are finished, add them to your Household Binder, as Cleaning Supply Inventory Sheets. I delve into deeper detail regarding the supplies on my list, in my blog post “The Complete List Of Household Cleaning Supplies.” You can read it HERE. I made four sets of printables for you to choose from. The first two sets have the supplies written out for you, with a few blank spaces to add your own items if needed. The first two sets are blank versions for you to fill out according to you and your family’s personal needs. All four sets have a ‘Notes’ section. Use this section to track when you bought your equipment, such as, the vacuum cleaner warranty information and to record repairs. Or perhaps you would like to keep a record of that recipe for your favorite Homemade Laundry Soap or All-Purpose Cleaner.
I’m also excited to introduce to you, for the very first time, my brand-new pattern “Orange Blossoms and Butterflies”.
If you find any of these helpful or would like to suggest future printables please let us know in the comments. We love hearing from you.
We need your support! Please Like, tweet or 1+ us to unlock all the content and download. It only takes a few seconds and the content is unlocked immediately afterwards. Scroll down to the middle of the pictures below and click the social media icon of your choice.
I have some Simple Rules and Terms
By downloading any of my printables you are in agreement with these terms.
- feel free to print off as many as you’d like for your own personnel use.
- feel free to scale the size of the pages up or down to fit your needs.
- feel free to share the link to this blog page where these printables can be found.
- feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
- feel free to leave a suggestion (or several!) for future printables.
- republish redistribute or sell in any way or form.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link back to this blog post where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion