I’m so glad you are here. Before you begin, I would like to tell you a bit about our site. There are many places you can begin, but let me introduce you to what you can expect to find here.
- Recipes – Delicious Ideas – all about food recipes.
- DIY – do it yourself projects and non food recipes
- Bloomin’ Lilies – Our Lives Are Based On A True Story – personal and family blog posts, family videos, photography (by Suzanne and Lilyannah), sprinkled with whatever caught my pen.
- Printables – Free printables
- Meal Planners
- Personal Planners
- Household Checklists
- Frameable Art
- Many different kinds of planners such as for kids, holidays, blog and vlog planners coming soon.
Connect With Us
YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/c/NuttahAwenasa
GOOGLE+ – https://plus.google.com/+NuttahAwenasa/posts
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/NuttahAwenasa
FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/BloominLilies/
FACEBOOK GROUP – https://www.facebook.com/groups/NuttahAwenasa/
PINTEREST – http://www.pinterest.com/nuttahawenasa/
INSTAGRAM – http://instagram.com/nuttahawenasa
NUTTAH AWENASA NEWSLETTER – http://nuttahawenasa.com/subscribe-free-greeting-cards
Thank You For Being Here
I want to hear your stories your suggestions and ideas. I want to know how I can help you. Nuttah Awenasa’s, main tag line is, “My Heart My Home … To Yours. I want our experience to be your experience, together. That’s how we all learn and grow together, including me. I do my best to respond to comments, suggestions and emails. Thank you for being here.
Please help us improve Nuttah Awenasa. It’s only 5 questions and should just take a few moments to fill out. Thank you!