It is Shark Week! Shark Week first premiered on July 17, 1988, on Discovery Channel. It has come a long way since than and grown in popularity.
My toddler has been begging me to make her some journal pages with sharks on them. I specifically made her the Preschool Practice Writing Sheets – Set One, to practice writing S, SH and SHARK and to draw her own shark. The first set has a font size of forty. The second set is exactly the same but without the practice letters and words. The Third set, is for preschool – second grade, with a font size of thirty-two. The fourth set is for any age.
I am in my forty’s and my little one and me use these sheets. She loves it when we both take part in an activity together. For the younger children Sets one-three can be used to practice letters, numbers, sounds, words and sketching. Older children and adults might enjoy using Set Four to tell short stories or as everyday journal pages.
We need your support please share, tweet or +1 us.
Subscribe to immediately unlock for download.
Shark Week Sketch and Write Downloads:
- First Set: Preschool Practice Writing Shark Journal Sketch Sheets – Font Size 40
- Second Set: Preschool Shark Journal Sketch Sheets – Font Size 40
- Third Set: Preschool – Second Grade Shark Journal Sketch Sheets – Font Size 32
- Fourth Set: For All Ages Shark Journal Sketch Sheets [/emaillocker]
We hope you enjoy our Shark Week – Journal Sketch Pages. Which shark species is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.
My toddler likes the Lemon Shark.
I have some Simple Rules and Terms By Downloading Any of Our Printables you are in agreement with these terms.
Do Feel Free To…
- print off as many as you’d like for your own personal use.
- scale the size of the pages up or down to fit your needs.
- share the link to the blog page where these printables are found.
- comment and let me know what you think.
- leave a suggestion (or several!) for future printables.
- contact me if you wish to print out copies as gifts.
- republish redistribute or sell in any way or form.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link back to the blog post where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (such as: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion
- remove my brand name, brand symbol, copyright from files or printouts.
- print out multiple copies and give them away. Please contact me if you wish to print out for gifts.
***ALL printables are a digital product. No physical item will be shipped.
***Please note that the colors may vary slightly from screen vs print.
***Printing and shipping services are not currently provided.
***If files are printed out as a gift all parties are responsible and held to all copyright policies.
- Scary Shark clipart
- Tiger Shark clipart by: chooky Bear Loo
- Shark Mouth clipart by: chinky bear
- Happy Shark
- Whale Shark Photo by: skeeze
- Lemon Shark Photo by: Albert Kok